Monday, January 17, 2011

Climbing High


We finally joined a gym 
that happens to have a three story climbing wall
upon which  Rynn climbed to THE TOP
on her first try.



 When I tucked her into bed that night I asked her,
"Were you scared being that high?."
She replied,
"Why would I be scared?  Daddy was holding me."

Climbing high without fear trusting in her father's love and care.
A spiritual lesson in there somewhere??

Eleanor took to the wall with great courage too.
Her favorite part?  
Swinging on the way down.






 My favorite part?  
Watching the proud bravado of some young guys (pictured below) be quickly silenced by a seven year old girl scampering to the top.
Awesome.





1 comment:

  1. How fun! I watched sixth graders climb one not so high and give up half-way there (that would have been me!), so I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete