Saturday, August 7, 2010

Demo Day!

"The Pit" was the highlight of camp.

Yesterday was the last day of gymnastics camp at Wilmette Parks and Rec.  The girls got to show off their skills at "Demo Day!" for lots of parents and cameras.  On a whim, during our first week in town, I signed them up for this 3x/week morning camp.  I needed some space both practically and mentally as we moved into our new home, and they needed some routine, physical activity, and children other than each other.  I would have been happy with a few mats and some air conditioning, but the camp and facility FAR exceeded expectations.  It was awesome.  And, Rynn learned to do a cartwheel while Eleanor perfected her forward roll. 

Bad lighting for my cheap Target camera :)


1 comment:

  1. Brings back memories of the gym and Gretchen. I love watching the kiddos do gymnastics! So good for their bodies!

    ReplyDelete