Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blah, Blah, BLog

I've lost a bit of my blogging mojo this week. I'm sort of feeling like I need a juicer to get the creative juices flowing again. I have an Anatomy & Physiology final to thank for that. But, by golly, I can tell you every bump on the femur should you want to know. The pictures above and below are of my precious family sporting some new handknit wear by Cathy...aka Grammy. She seems to get more talented by the day, and I think we are sporting some quite stylish knits around a very handknit smitten town

Check out this hat...comes complete with a little pocket just in case you might need a marker on a walk, or a place to put that special button or rock you found in a sewage puddle on the side of the road as Eleanor is fond of doing.

and some overdue Thanksgiving pics...we had a very relaxing day with my Dad. We ate, we slept, we licked bowls of batter, and then on Friday we ran it off playing at the Oregon Coast...a fabulous weekend.



Jason cooked the entire Thanksgiving meal. We opted out of the traditional turkey in exchange for some very yummy pork.



Naptime


Grampa time...


Roasted root vegetable time...


and dish time...










1 comment:

  1. Love the hats on the girls...and Jason's! Glad the scarf worked out well and that others like it also! We will look for purple over the holiday visit.

    Thanksgiving looks like it was enjoyed by ALL!

    ReplyDelete