Saturday, December 19, 2009

check out my new rig!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me. Merry Christmas too. And probably Happy Fourth of July and Valentine's Day too. Thank you Jason for my new bike! I can now join him on his Portland adventures on two wheels. Jason researched, phoned, researched some more, and worked very hard to find the bike he thought was just right. I think he did it. Not only does it fit my 5 foot 1 inch frame, but it looks mighty sleek and cool too.










It is difficult to describe Portland's bike culture until you have experienced it. Here are a few pictures that capture the unique love Portlanders have for their bikes...



an average morning commute on the Hawthorne bridge

"car"pool portland style. (we took this pic from the internet...Jason says this guy NEEDS A HELMET!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool! I thought maybe you would not get this one after my visit....

    ReplyDelete