Sunday, November 8, 2009

Party Time- 1940s Style

Thank you to all who helped Jason and me put together our frocks for tonight's 1940s party. It was a grand time, complete with martinis, swing, Big Band, and lots of red lipstick. I was warm and toasty in my gorgeous fur stole (thanks to my Aunt Clay's mother-in-law), white gloves, hat(thank you, Barb!), and some of Oma's jewelry and purse. Jason was looking cute donning a vintage tie and Pat Roach's hat. The little white hankie is my favorite part.




See those little ears? They came with claws and teeth too. Wow.






a bit out of focus...but you can catch the awesome white gloves.









3 comments:

  1. I will show Evelyn these pictures this weekend. She will love it. Thanks, and I am glad you had so much fun!
    Love, Clay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked great! The outfit really came together. I hope you guys had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The actress in you is showing big time....a cute couple

    ReplyDelete