Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's Berry Season in Oregon!

West Union Farms- a berry farm outside of Portland (about 15 miles) with all organic berries (raspberries, blackberries, black raspberries, loganberries, currants, and more)
We got over nine pounds of berries for only $1.40/lb. AMAZING. All organic, huge, juicy berries.






Just for some perspective on the size of the raspberries we picked...that is MY hand.















Blackberries



a very eager berry picker





Black Raspberries
















2 comments:

  1. Caroline, Those berries looks so delicious. I've been trying to grow blackberries in my backyard forever without much success. We have one vine that is beginning to flourish, but your pictures make my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness....I am SO jealous! Eat a pound of raspberries for me!

    ReplyDelete