Monday, October 27, 2014

Forgot my Password




I hear blogging is dead.   I should move on to tweets or Instagram, but I'm still stuck in 2007.  As one online article said, "We shouldn't mourn the loss of casual bloggers as its raised the overall production quality of the blogosphere."   Well, I'm back to lower the blogosphere production quality!






Yesterday was so beautiful here in Wilmette.  I got a little blog-o-spired.  Then I couldn't even get on my blog this morning.  Forgot my password. Forgot my sign in.  I guess nursing school really has sucked a little brain juice.  The good news is I will be finished in May!  Maybe I'll start reading books again.  That's a nice thought. Or learn to sail. 

















1 comment:

  1. I'm still here in retro-blogland! Nice to see your happy faces! mwah!

    ReplyDelete