Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daisy

Friends, meet our new Boxer
DAISY.


Nope, I'm not growing a beard.  
Just enjoying my favorite snack- mulch. 

I have this perfect little 'J' on my back 
that my mom thinks makes me the perfect fit for Jason.
He likes to call it my very own cowboy boot.


My family is pretty much smitten with me.  
And it isn't hard since I'm pretty amazing- 
already sleeping through the night in my crate
 and going the bathroom outside.
I'm super laid back, sweet, and think the world is pretty amazing.
I think I've brought a calm on this whole house 
that makes my people smile all the time.
Now if only they'd let me on that sofa...



3 comments:

  1. I am so excited to meet her! The kids are as well. Jack will love on her ... and then turn around and beg us for a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet girl! What a face : ) I am excited to meet her and give her some love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to bring her to Colorado to see y'all! She really has been amazing. We've been working with her on her leash and she is already learning to walk well without pulling. She is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete