Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Snow Graffiti





Tired of winter?  Try some "snow graffiti" to liven things up.  My girls are keeping it real by making the best of the snow and cold.  Snow boots, snow pants, and mittens required at recess.  Piles of shoveled snow on the playground upon which to climb. No snow days in these parts...


I decided today that as

painted toenails are to Atlanta, 
Chacos are to Chattanooga,
bangs & tattoos are to Portland, 
the long down coat is to the Midwest. 

 For two years I've mocked, shunned, and refused to buy one
 ...until last week when temperatures plunged to single digits.
I now know who the real fool is.
Me.  
There is a reason people in Chicago
like to wear sleeping bags...

2 comments:

  1. CHACOS ARE TO CHATTANOOGA, BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy, enjoying the snow. I know it delights the girls. I, on the other hand, am ready for some warmer weather that will bring COLOR!

    ReplyDelete