Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday

 I love these little people.

Today the temperatures climbed into the sixties for the first time in a LONG time.
Where was I?  Stuck inside in a windowless room taking a Pharmacology midterm.
I know, whine, whine, whine.
But the rest of my family went outside after school to enjoy the sun and 40+ mph winds.


 My brain has felt pretty jammed full lately with Biology.  I think my cerebral cortex might be made with a special sort of Teflon that makes scientific facts slide right off it- like NOTHING wants to stick.  When I think about becoming a nurse some day I get excited.  When I think about the hospice floor I visited with a very committed volunteer who goes to our church, I get hopeful of future opportunities.  When I think about memorizing lists of drugs I sort of want to poke my eyeballs out. This is what I've been doing lately (the memorization attempt...my eyeballs are still intact). That, coupled with retaking Anatomy & Physiology after dropping it during our last month in Portland (arrghh !@#%!*?! why did I do that???), has meant lots less time for reading good books and writing.  
But 
A little break is in sight!  One more midterm to go and let spring break begin...

I need a good book.  Suggestions anyone?



1 comment:

  1. sweet pics! it has been glorious here as well...today, foggy and with a few snow flurries (ugh).

    ReplyDelete