Saturday, March 31, 2012

Staycation

 In the company of two budding little photographers, 
who are now equipped with birthday cameras 
from their grandparents,
I see Chicago with new eyes.


This week is spring break for our girls.  
We've had our own Little family 'staycation' 
to enjoy some of the many things Chicago has to offer.

  All the following photographs were taken by Rynn and Eleanor with their own cameras.  I love seeing the world as they see it, and the cameras give me a snapshot of what their little eyes find interesting.  Below are some of my favorites from the week.
Chicago Botanic Garden









 The Shedd Aquarium


The Lincoln Park Zoo




3 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline! I'm checking out your blog and really enjoying it. I couldn't resist commenting on the girls' photographs -- interesting perspective and amazing color! I like your blog. Thanks for inspiring me to think creatively!

    ReplyDelete