Monday, July 5, 2010

Hula Hoopin' in Big Sky




Last night we were sitting in this field listening to a loud band and waiting for fireworks when I felt a tap on the shoulder.  "Caroline?  Caroline Little?, " said a voice.  I turned around to see Travis and Suzanne Wilson standing behind me! Old friends of Jason's from RUF years at SMU and now old friends of mine from our Houston years, Travis & Suzanne were visiting her parents in Big Sky.  We haven't seen each other in over five years since they came through Chattanooga from Texas.  What a small world...I couldn't believe in that big crowd at dusk I got to hug some old friends.  Little blessings along the way...
Suzanne, Travis, Joseph, Ellen, & Jack this morning in Montana!

2 comments:

  1. Hula hoops look fun! Great picture of the WIlson family...cannot believe the connection in the big 4th of july crowd! I love these "small world" times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing this picture, and imagining the screams! What fun! Great picture of the Wilsons, Baby Ellen! and your girls with the hula hoops.

    ReplyDelete