Thursday, December 13, 2012

My New Magazine



This is a little shout out to my Aunt Esther to say thank you for giving me a subscription to a great magazine. My first issue of Poets & Writers arrived in the mail today, and I've already put several new books on hold at the library as well as made plans for writing classes in Europe (okay, not that last part, but let a girl dream).  There is a wide range of great articles covering many different styles of writing.  From Chicago's own graphic artist Chris Ware speaking about his new graphic novel  to poetry by Gerard Manley Hopkins, this magazine has a little something for everyone.   Many of you may have already browsed through an issue, but in case you haven't...check it out (HERE ).   Stocking stuffer idea for the one who doesn't mind you stealing back their present?

No comments:

Post a Comment